Resizing in telestrator

Discussion about developing custom effects and video sources for CamTwist with specific focus on QuartzComposer and the Obj-C API for CamTwist.

Resizing in telestrator

Postby bread » Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:28 pm

Hello people of the forum,
I have been using CamTwist for about 6 years and I absolutely love it.
I am definitely no expert, and kinda fumble my way through it, barely scratching the surface of its capabilties. I'm pretty sure i dont use it the right way, but I have a fun time exploring and discovering all the different things I can do with it. My favourite effect is the telestrator, which i use to create artwork while on camera. It is by far the best of only a few programs that i have come across that allows me to do so. I have used this program to create hundreds of drawings in the past year and have no complaints, although it would be alot more convenient and easier on my eyes if there was a bigger range in the pen size , and if the telestrator window could be resizable. is it possible to add these functions to the program ? Or perhaps i am overlooking something?...Can i do these things myself(other than changing system display resolution or using accessibilities zoom function) ? any insight is appreciated/ thank you.
elephant.png
made with CamTwist telestrator<3
elephant.png (124.47 KiB) Viewed 1870 times
bread

Re: Resizing in telestrator

Postby SteveG » Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:15 am

Telestrator was created in the early days of CT, before CT supported higher resolutions. I could make it resizable, up to the configured resolution. What other pen sizes are needed?
SteveG

Postby bread » Wed Apr 20, 2016 1:02 pm

Really? that is fantastic. Thank you so much...there is enough range on the smaller small sizes of pen for detail work but i was looking for a couple larger sizes for filling space. You have no idea how happy this makes me. i cant wait .
Thank you
bread

Postby SteveG » Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:03 pm

Kindly remind me late this weekend if I don't get back to you sooner. My plate is full these days :)
SteveG

Return to Effect Development