I downloaded camtwist and in the settings / preferences it is detecting both my built in i-sight and any USB webcams I add. The effects also work. My Flash Encoder is also picking up Camtwist as an option for streaming.
However, it's not picking up a video stream and the preview screen is black.
So far, I have tried the following;
* Closing down safari and all other programs before opening Camtwist
* As far as I know, no other applications are using the camera
* "Open using Rosetta" is not checked in my Safari settings
* It's not running at 64 bit as my browser automatically runs at 32 bit
* Uninstalling the software and reinstalling it
Im using Camtwist 2.2 with Safari 5.0.6 and Mac OSX 10.5.8
Any help would be much appreciated! Thanks.